In keeping with requirements of Medicare and other insurance programs, and to ensure appropriate services are available for patients at Specialty Hospital, each patient must meet admission criteria listed below.
- Patients must be in need of hospital-level care.
- Patients must be medically stable.
- Diagnostic evaluation must be completed.
- Insurance coverage or adequate financial resources must be available.
- Patient and family must agree to admission.
Appropriate Medical Conditions for Admission:
Heparin IV, Insulin IV, Pressure ulcers, Non-healing wounds, IV antibiotic therapy, Hemodialysis, Peritoneal dialysis, PICC lines, PCA Pump, Tracheostomy, Chest tubes, AIDS, HAL, MRSA, Burns, Traction.
Inpatient Registration Information
Contact our Referral Services Department to determine if you, or someone you know, could be helped by Specialty Hospital.